I AM SO TIRED!!:) I just feel like I can not get enough sleep. This student teaching stuff is just wearing me out...LOL!! There is just not enouogh time in the day for me to get everything done that I need to. I come straight home from school and get to work on school stuff and don't get done til 9:00 and still don't feel like I have finished everything. I just think I am crazy for trying to plan a wedding and student teach at the same time!!! AHHHHH!!!:) I am just really stressed out right now with everything going on..I think it will be better once I can get these classes over that go along with the student teaching. Also if anyone has any ideas for stuff I can do for morning work for 1st grade...I would greatly appreciate it!!
I am also having an issue with my cake for the wedding. I really want this certain cake (it is in the movie Because I Said SO...its the one at the very end of the movie that falls on that guy) and the lady that we have doing it(she is Fred's mamas best friend) can't do it the way thatI want it. What do I do??? Tell her that I want to go to somebody else because she can't do it how I want it or just get a cake that I'm not going to like?? I am just really torn because it is Fred's mamas friend and we have already met with her about the cake and I didn't say anything I just went along with getting the cake that I don't want!
OH DID I MENTION THAT THE CAKE IS $634.00!! More than my wedding dress!!
I really need some advice and yall are the best people to give it!!
MISS YOU ALL AND LOVE YOU LOTS!!!
Keep me in your prayers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You know that I think you should get what you want...this is YOUR wedding...if you don't get what you want...it'll be 10 years later and you'll say...I wish I had gotten the cake that I wanted instead of just going along with one I don't really like...I AM SERIOUS!!!Get what you want!
ReplyDeleteWhen I did my student teaching in first grade they always did DOL in the morning, which I probably should know what that stands for but ??? The teacher would give them three sentences. In each of the sentences there would be errors. All kinds of errors...easier to hard. I hope this gives you a new idea. OH and...get the cake you want! It only happens once! This is Lori (Wojtczak)by the way...Get your rest!
ReplyDeleteDOL is Daily Oral Language - I believe there are books by the same name,too. I vote for getting the cake you want, especially for the price. L&J's cake was about the same too.
ReplyDeleteLinda D.
Don't know if you have resolved this yet, but I haven't checked out the blog lately. :) If not, you definitely need to find someone else. It is YOUR wedding and should be what YOU want. Also, you should call Kellie's catering. Possibly a better price and she will most likely be able to do that cake. Isn't it black with white on it? She's doing mine and my colors will be white with black on it...so maybe she can do the black? Hope it works out! Love ya!
ReplyDelete