Happy New Year!! This year is going to be such a great year. I have so much to look forward to in this upcoming year. First I'm going to be student teaching at Commerce with a great teacher, then I will be getting MARRIED, and I will begin my career (hopefully at Commerce but who knows). I am just so excited about the year 2009!
Fred sent me a text message this morning and said, "Baby, we can finally say we're getting married this year!" We are just so excited about being husband and wife and we are blessed to have so many great people be a part of our wedding!
This picture is Fred and I last night eating at Carrabas with a few of our friends and my brother!
We wish everyone a Happy New Year and hope this year brings you lots of joy!

No comments:
Post a Comment