Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Student Teaching

This post doesn't really have anything to do about the wedding but I wanted to update everybody on my wonderful student teaching experience so far. I am at Commerce Primary in 1st grade with Pam Adams and I am absolutely loving it so far. It is very tiring though......I have only been there for two days and I am exhausted!!:) I am not used to getting up early...LOL!! I told Daddy before it was all over I was going to end up going to bed at 8:00 every night!(When I do, Bugg you can make fun of me like I used to do you:)) But the students in the class are great. They like to talk so sometimes that can be a problem but they are really smart and love to participate in class lessons. Mrs. Adams does a lot of small groups throughout the day and I really like that. She is constantly doing something so I am never just sitting there getting bored. I LOVE IT! I hope everyone else is doing great and I can't wait to see ya'll on Saturday! I LOVE ALL OF YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment