
I just wanted to tell everyone that I had so much fun with ya'll on Saturday! I am so glad that everyone was able to make it!! I am so excited and blessed that all of you are sharing in this wonderful experience with me. I hope that everyone else enjoyed themselves. I also hope that ya'll liked the dresses, the shoes, and that the price wasn't too high. I tried to pick out something cute but cheap. I wish that the shoes wouldn't have been so expensive but I was afraid to get dyeable shoes somewhere else and then the shoes not match the dress perfectly. I can't wait for all the upcoming showers and events!!
Fred and I went to the post office yesterday and got our passports!!! I am SOOOO excited about our honeymoon! If I haven't told you...we are going to the Dominican Republic!! We are staying in a brand new resort that just opened up this month and there is a juccuzzi in the floor right in front of our bed and huge windows that look out onto the beach. It is an all inclusive trip and that is the most exciting part because lord knows Fred and I aren't going to have money to spend. LOL!
Also, if anyone hears of a house for sale in Commerce that is in a good neighborhood and is relatively cheap let me know! Fred and I are wanting to buy a house but we have to find one first!
Thank ya'll again for being such great friends and family!! I LOVE ALL OF YOU VERY VERY MUCH!!

No comments:
Post a Comment