Monday, January 5, 2009

Invitations


Today my mama and I went to Commerce Printing and ordered our invitations and our napkins. We are ordering 425 invitations so we are definetly have a HUGE wedding. When we left my mama kind of started freaking out about how many people we were inviting but I assured her that everything would be fine. God Bless her she is going to drive me CRAZY before this is all over. But I love her for being here for me and helping me even if it means going crazy:) Here is a picture of our invitations the only difference is that our invitations will be written in black and they will have a different font. The inside flap of the envelope is also going to be black. They are very plain but cute. Our napkins are just the beverage size napkins and they are going to be black as well....We are putting a big M in the center of the napkin and under that it will say Beverly and Jared and under that we will have the wedding date, June 6, 2009. It is really starting to come together! I am very excited!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Awww.... I LOVE THEM. YALL DID GREAT. LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED HELP WRITING ADDRESSES LOVE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. those look good! 425?!?!?! Is that people or invites? w.o.w.! So I think I'm going to start a blog too...looks like a good way to relieve stress!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful...I love the simplicity and elegance they present.

    ReplyDelete