Monday, June 1, 2009

Bachelorette Party and Bridesmaids Luncheon











Saturday was such a fun day. First, I had my bridesmaids luncheon in Maysville. Then, I went to ATL with all my lovely girls for my bachelorette party. We had so much fun at both. Lunch was great and it was fun to get to talk and spend time with all the people I love most! When I got to Buckhead for my Bachelorette Party Kayla, April, Deanna, and Megan had already decorated the room in all Bachelorette stuff! I absolutely loved it...everything was so cute. We played a few games and got ready then went out to dinner in downtown Buckhead. They had me all kinds of fun stuff to wear....I wore a crown that said Bride To Be, a vail, a sash that said Bachelorette and I had a Boa but Megan was in charge of it so I let here wear it!!:) After dinner we went to midtown and went to a place called Opera. We had such an amazing time at Opera, we danced til we just absolutely could not dance anymore!!! I mean literally we decided it was time to go when all of us were like moving in slow motion on the dance floor. I just wanted to say thank you to everyone that has made my wedding so special! I am so blessed to have such great friends and family!! I love all of you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment