Thursday, May 28, 2009

9 MORE DAYS!!!


I am getting so darn excited! We have 9 more days until our big wedding day and I just can't wait. We have been engaged for almost two years, like one year and 9 months to be exact, so we have been waiting that long to be married and now it is here. Fred and I have just been so blessed with meeting each other. I just feel like the good Lord knew that we were perfect together. We have so much fun together and he is my best friend. I am just so lucky to have found a great guy like Fred! We have everything together and ready to go. I am taking the programs to get printed today. Fred and I still haven't heard back from the house people which is very very frustrating but we are just going to be patient because we are getting a really great deal on a pretty nice house in a great neighborhood. So what more could you ask for?? The only problem is that we are going to have to come home from our honeymoon and live with my mama and daddy which isn't the most ideal situation but we will survive!:) I am just so ready to get into our house and paint everything the way I want it and put all of our stuff in and start using it and feel like a real married couple! HAHA!! Just keep us in your prayers during the next week, especially Fred because he is really nervous about the wedding day!:) I am just excited! Hope everyone is great! I LOVE YA'LL!

No comments:

Post a Comment