Fred and I are finally married and are getting ready to move in our new house! We are loving being married even though we are still in Mama and Daddy's house. I think we will definitely feel like we are more married and on our own when we have to start paying bills and fixing supper by ourselves. WE are exicted to be getting into our house soon.
Everything went great at the wedding! I have the best family and friends and I am very lucky to have had so much help with the wedding. Everything was just absolutely beautiful. My aunt's are so talented and they did such a great job with all the decorations and food(Well I guess it was good...I didn't get any of it:))! My cake was defintely one of my favorite things! It was exactly what I wanted!! I had such a great time all day with my family and friends. Fred and I were talking about how much fun it is to have your two families come together for a weekend and meet each other. I will post pictures soon!
Thanks to everyone who helped out with the wedding and made it so special! Love ya'll!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment