Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Sorry so long!
Things have been busy and absolutely crazy! I have had something every weekend but it has been fun! I am just really exhausted!:) I am doing a long term sub position right now so I am busy busy busy during the week and on the weekend. We only have 23 more days and I am so super excited! I talked to the realtor today and she said that the offer is in the final stage (whatever that means) so we should be hearing in the next couple of days about the house. We are probably going to have to just live with mama and daddy for a little while until we can close on the house. I think that Kim said it would probably take about 30 days to close. So maybe it will all be ready when we get back....WHO KNOWS??? I got so tickled the other day when I was doing the program because at the bottom it said Our new address and I just put GOD ONLY KNOWS!!!!:) But that is the truth God is in control! Thanks for all your prayers and support! Things are going pretty good!! Love all of you!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment