Fred and I are finally all moved into the house. This weekend we were finally able to just enjoy being at our house and doing nothing!! We've gotten it all painted and it looks like a totally different house. We closed on the house on Friday so it is officially our house. Fred and I just feel so blessed to have been given so many great things for our house. We have really not had to buy much of anything thanks to our friends and family. I don't think we could have done it without our parents. THey have been so great by helping out with groceries, painting, re-arranging the cabinets so everything would fit, washing dishes, hanging curtains, making curtains, etc. Fred and I are so grateful to have such great parents!!! THANK YA'LL SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING!!
Job Search.......well! Ihear about a job open at Jefferson in second grade (if I got the job I would be teaching with Kayla) so I go and interview there and it all went really well. I find out today if I got the job or not. Also, today I had someone call me from West Jackson Primary and say that they have a part-time EIP joo available and asked if I would like to come in and interview! I SAID SURE!!! So hopefully God is going to work everything out and I will be making SOME money! Also, there were two jobs open at Commerce and they hired within for one of the jobs and they hired a girl from Buford for the other job. So just please pray that everything works out and I will find a job soon! Hope everyone is doing good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Let me know where you end up! We will be praying!
ReplyDeleteSo glad to hear that everything is coming into place. Makes my heart happy. So, I guess we are good for Thanksgiving break??? I'll be shipping my kid to you now that you have your own house and all! ha ha =] LOVES
ReplyDelete