Friday, July 31, 2009
I GOT A JOB!!!
God is amazing!!! I feel so blessed!!! God really has done amazing things in my life. I feel that I was able to just relax and give it all to him and somehow he worked it all out in the end! Fred and I are happily married, we have a beautiful home with all the things we need to live, and I got a job!!! I got a part time job at Commerce Elementary School doing EIP for 4th grade! I will work from 10:40-2:40. I mean I am really going to have it made! If only I could figure out what I am suppose to be doing!!:) I just found out I got the job on Wednesday at like 12:15 and he told me to be there by 1:00!! AHHHHHH WHAT 1:00??? Well I was in Hartwell dropping Fred off so I hurried home and got ready and headed to the school. When I got to the school I pretty much wondered around going.....does anybody know where I'm suppose to be???? HAHA!!! I still really don't have a place to go but I'm hoping once school gets started I will just jump right in and get ready to learn what I am doing!! If anybody has any suggestions about how to be a good EIP teacher then please let me know!:) Thanks for all the prayers!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

well...you know I have experience as an EIP teacher, sister! But I worked with the lower kids and they came to me...
ReplyDelete