Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Kitchen Shower
















Fred and I had a kitchen shower in Hartwell on February 21st. It was so much fun and we got lots of great things to put in our "make believe" kitchen. If we only had a real kitchen we would be good to go!!:) We will some day...let's just pray it is before we get married!! But we really had a great time and the hostesses really did a great job with the food and decorations. THANK YOU TO ALL OF THE WONDERFUL HOSTESSES! I'm posting some pictures of the shower and I got to looking at them and Fred and I did not pose for one picture together and it was our first shower together. We have really got to do better next time! (We actually took one picture but we are sitting on the couch..no a very posed picture). I hope everyone is doing great! Sorry it has been so long since I posted last, I am just super busy with school and wedding stuff. THREE MORE MONTHS!!!!:) I love all of you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment