So today Fred and I went and registered for some things at Macys and when we got back mama and I were talking about how much we had to do and how LITTLE of time we had to do it.......So I decided that I would start a blog to not only help me to relieve some stress but also to keep in touch with our wedding party!
Fred and I had a lot of fun registering...even though I had to drag Fred out to do it. He really did enjoy it (he might not admit that but I know he did). We registered for lots of great things today and we real
ly got excited that we are actually going to have a house together!! I mean we have NO IDEA where we are going to live but we are going to live somewhere:)
I was most excited about the bedding that we picked out so I'm going to post a picture so that ya'll can see how cute it is:)
Fred and I had a lot of fun registering...even though I had to drag Fred out to do it. He really did enjoy it (he might not admit that but I know he did). We registered for lots of great things today and we real
ly got excited that we are actually going to have a house together!! I mean we have NO IDEA where we are going to live but we are going to live somewhere:)I was most excited about the bedding that we picked out so I'm going to post a picture so that ya'll can see how cute it is:)

Did you find this online? I LOVE it! Brown and red...great colors together! Welcome to blogging! I really love that bedding!
ReplyDelete